Thursday, August 6, 2009

Principal Park


Last weekend I went to watch SE win the State Championship Baseball Game with my BIG sister, Uncle Brian, and Dad. You know the whole thing I wrote last week about everyone being grandma....well it turns out I am not the only Joe in the world either. Dad told me the coach for SE is named Joe, the real good pitcher for SE is named Joey, and I even think I met another Joe out in the parking lot. Dad said I should try to be like the pitcher for SE who is a Joey because he is a lefty and can throw in the high 80's. I am not real sure what that means, I think it may be how fast dad drives on the interstate. Dad told me to have Uncle Mike explain it because he is real smart. He made up some equation which he thought would help understand this a little better:
South paw + 88mph fastball = draft pick (I still don't get it)


The game went real well but the drive was kind of long and I got hot in the 7th inning-umpire squeezed the zone so it was a long game. I sat with Grandma Jane most of the game, she loves to hold me. I would post some pictures but dad forgot the camera. He also forgot my food so I was stuck eating rice cereal and no carrots or green beans.

Here is a picture of me with my cousin Delaney from last night. No jersey just like Uncle Mike at a wedding reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment