
Monday morning mom told me she had to leave me for the day so she could head back to school. She was really sad and did not want to go, Dad said sometimes girls are just a little emotional. House to my self? Not so fast, Grandma Nanc came to spend a couple days with me. We had a whole bunch of fun. I think we even watched another Hawkeye game because we kept clapping and raising our hands up in the air. I wish I could talk so I could tell Grandma the running back for the Hawks this year is Shonn Greene, for some reason she thinks his name is Paddy Cake. Grandma also made dinner for my mom and dad on Monday night, it was their 2nd Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary to your mommy and daddy. My mommy forgot to tell me! She is forgetful from time to time! By the way you are soooooo cute. Thanks for letting mommy and I visit yesterday. I can not wait till you bigger and can play with me:)
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO
Delaney