Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas





The first week of my life sure has been busy. My big sister Jessica has been showing me the ropes. She can change my diapers and everything-mom says she is a great helper and in a couple years we may even get to stay home alone(Mila told me to be careful for what I wish for but sounds fun to me). We have a had a lot of people come meet me and last night Santa even came. I got some cool toys but I don't really know how to play with them yet. My dad says that playing for me is pretty much having my eyes open. My first night at my home was a little rough, I stayed up almost all night--I was partying. I felt bad for my mom the next day because she was really tired so ever since then I sleep for about 6 straight hours every night so she can get some rest.

Aunt Julie flew in from New York to see me and she sure likes to hold me. Papa, Grandma Larson and Brian came and stayed with us for a couple days. Mike and Jamie also came over and spent the night too--my cousins Nick and Jack sure are a lot bigger then me. Dad says they will toughen me up and teach me how to play sports.

On Christmas Eve we all met the Grandpa and Grandma O'Rourke, Mila, Ryan, Andrea & Delaney at church.I stared at Delaney during mass--she sure is cute, I hope she has pretty friends she can introduce me to some day. Then The Larson's and The O'Rourke's all came over to our house for dinner. Everyone enjoyed refreshments, dinner, and then played games late into the evening(I was on the boys team and we won--Papa does not like to lose). I sure hope some day I get to try out the prime rib, I guess I am too little now.

No comments:

Post a Comment